International Cancer Education Conference Grant
To support participation and attendance at the International Cancer Education Conference (ICEC), CPEN often offers one member a $1,500 scholarship.
The ICEC is jointly sponsored by the Cancer Patient Education Network (CPEN) and the American Association of Cancer Education (AACE).
- Applicant is a current, dues-paying CPEN member and maintains membership through the date of ICEC attendance.
- Applicant does not have institutional support to attend the conference
- Applicant must be willing to represent CPEN via staffing a table or booth at the conference, if applicable
- Applicant has not been a recipient in the previous year of the CPEN scholarship.
- Applicant must be willing to submit a summary about their conference experience or conference topic for publication in the CPEN newsletter.
To help fund CPEN programs like this one, please visit our Donate page